Research has shown that consumers often identify products in supermarkets based on the shape and color of the package, so meeting the demand for consistent color - over time, on various substrates, and across the product range - is essential.
Join us at booth #C60 in Hall 3 as we showcase a groundbreaking integrated workflow that tackles these market challenges head-on. Using demonstrations of the latest technology and expert discussions, we will highlight how an end-to-end ecosystem of color management software and measurement solutions supports digital workflows to increase efficiency, enhance sustainability, and drive growth opportunities. Highlights include:
- Esko Software platform, which delivers a combination of prepress editing and cloud-based workflow automation solutions, including Phoenix, Esko's AI-based tool that unlocks planning and imposition productivity
- Award-winning CDI Crystal XPS 4835, utilizing UV main and back exposure, now connected with Esko cloud for remote monitoring and data collection
- AVT Helios, for automatic quality inspection of printed labels, now including Varnish inspection and a new AutoSet Digital as the stars of the show
- X-Rite eXact™ 2, the most connected and easy-to-use handheld spectrophotometer that can measure color across various substrates
- X-Rite ColorCert® Suite, which works with Esko WebCenter, AVT's Spectralab, and eXact 2 to provide printers an overall view of print quality and color performance in a single number score to confirm compliance with brand specifications
- PantoneLIVE™ digital color libraries for the creation and sharing of accurate brand color standards that are achievable across printing technology and substrates
With sustainability and digitalization fundamentally altering how the industry operates, it is imperative that today's label and packaging companies invest in digital workflow technology that enables them to boost efficiency, reduce costs and improve their overall productivity. The combined X-Rite Pantone and Esko ecosystem helps to streamline the design, prepress, formulation and production workflow with the sharing of packaging and color data to reduce errors and improve reporting.
With a digital workflow you can eliminate on-site press approvals, clearly define and share print requirements across a global supply chain, reduce waste and rework, save resources and support sustainability goals.
See for yourself - Join us at Labelexpo Brussels, booth #C60, Hall 3
Book your free demo NOW)
We look forward to seeing you there!